• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frozen water bottles

I tried mine with the scratch and Newton ice pod last year and they ignored it. I think they prefer the bark under the trampoline or cold paving slabs to keep cool!:wave:

Hi, what do you mean just an ordinary bottle of frozen water? What do they do with it? I'd love to try it with my 2, anything to keep them entertained! Annmarie. X

I give one to my two, they ignore it and go sit in the sun :roll: I still give them it though, one of these days they'll use it! :)

When I saw this title I thought how are you getting frozen water bottles in this heat :oops::lol::lol::lol:

I have ice pods but my two seem to like the cold paving slabs

When I saw this title I thought how are you getting frozen water bottles in this heat :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Same :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

I give mine frozen bottles, Blue and Honey don't tend to lay near them but Bracken and Dizzee love them and lay ontop of them, they get excited when I go to put them in there too :lol:

Back