• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Bouncy Bunny Competition - Burleydam Garden Centre Today

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
Our local garden centre are having their yearly 'Best Bouncy Bunny Competition' today - it's all light hearted fun and a chance to see lots of other peoples fluffies. The judges who are professionals do check the buns over too and give advice where needed. I remember last year a young girl took her pride and joy, a lovely bunny named Rosie who turned out to be a boy! She was devastated, got a sulk on and said she didn't want a boy!:lol: Looking forward to going later this morning with a few of mine! Chance to show off too!!:wave:

Have fun but just to warn you they do sell buns there and the standards of care isnt great. Kept in glass tanks and in with Guinea Pigs too - I found it upssetting :(

I know - I go regularly there to see the buns and have a coffee. I have seen far worse though - and at least they have room to run round.

Back