• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone need a free hutch/run

Lindy

Young Bun
I bought Molly's mansion as a temporary measure, which was only used for a few months. I no longer need this, as our new hutch and aviary are in place.

If anyone would like this, free, please message me. You would need to collect I'm afraid, I live on the Wirral. It is in excellent condition.

Here is a pic, courtesy of the website where I bought it. I don't have an actual photo. There are also the paving slabs we put underneath it which you would be more than welcome to.

Mollysmansion.jpg

hutch

I bought Molly's mansion as a temporary measure, which was only used for a few months. I no longer need this, as our new hutch and aviary are in place.

If anyone would like this, free, please message me. You would need to collect I'm afraid, I live on the Wirral. It is in excellent condition.

Here is a pic, courtesy of the website where I bought it. I don't have an actual photo. There are also the paving slabs we put underneath it which you would be more than welcome to.

Mollysmansion.jpg

Hi, I have just joined the rabbit forum and was wondering if you still have the rabbit hutch. We can collect if still available. Thanks.

Back