• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue a bun or a pair

heya

I wanna rescue a rabbit or a pair what is the best place? I live in essex

theres not really a best place to get a rabbit from. All rescues have some gorgeous bunnies deserving homes. Dont live in essex so couldnt point you in the direction of some. Is there an RSPCA near you or a blue cross, they all have rabbits for adoption :)

theres not really a best place to get a rabbit from. All rescues have some gorgeous bunnies deserving homes. Dont live in essex so couldnt point you in the direction of some. Is there an RSPCA near you or a blue cross, they all have rabbits for adoption :)

Em.... Tht's too bad I have been told how rewarding it is and how much of a good thing! There's an rspca close I think

Em.... Tht's too bad I have been told how rewarding it is and how much of a good thing! There's an rspca close I think

yes rescuing rather then buying is always best as you are giving bunnies a second chance :D deffinatley check your RSPCA out tho. I have adopted 5 wonderful bunies from my local RSPCA, the RSPCA even have bonded bunnies for rehoming aswell :)

Sorry, not my area of the country. Well done for looking to rescue, can I strongly advise you to look for an already bonded pair. They can be tricky to find friends for so if you are starting out then it would be the best option. I hope you find them soon - look in the rabbits in need section on this forum for possible rescues.:wave::wave:

Hi, Its lovely you want to adopt rescue buns, yes it is very rewarding knowing you have given them a second chance in life. I think Kris from Starlights is your closest, will try and find a link for you x

Sorry, not my area of the country. Well done for looking to rescue, can I strongly advise you to look for an already bonded pair. They can be tricky to find friends for so if you are starting out then it would be the best option. I hope you find them soon - look in the rabbits in need section on this forum for possible rescues.:wave::wave:

I will look into tht thanks :D

Hi, Its lovely you want to adopt rescue buns, yes it is very rewarding knowing you have given them a second chance in life. I think Kris from Starlights is your closest, will try and find a link for you x

oooooo thatll be great thanks:D

It is very rewarding to have rescue bunnies :) Here is a link that might help you: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

Many will rehome nationally as well, if you want to look at the Rabbits In Need section on here, or also the Rabbit Rehome website above, has a "Search Rabbits" option. It is nice to go and look round a rescue though too.

Good luck finding your ideal pair :)

ooh I wish I didnt live on the other side of the country to you, Gremlin and Glandoff are such cuties :lol:

They are amazing rabbits with such big personalities! They were originally born here, and Gremlin earnt his name! At 3 weeks of age he was already diving off the arms of sofas! :shock:

They are such sweet rabbits, who are besotted with each other, and have only ever known each other :love:

Oh, and they love a fuss and a nose rub!

They are amazing rabbits with such big personalities! They were originally born here, and Gremlin earnt his name! At 3 weeks of age he was already diving off the arms of sofas! :shock:

They are such sweet rabbits, who are besotted with each other, and have only ever known each other :love:

Oh, and they love a fuss and a nose rub!

I absolutley love dutchies, they have such big personaliries like you said. :love: If I lived closer I would be soo tempted. :lol:

Back