• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me or do you ever feel like ....

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
your rabbits, mad, naughty, cheeky, spoilt and nuts behaviour is becasue of you.
I do.
Everyones buns seem to be normal and chillaxed.
I am just blessed with the mad bunch.
Is it my fault they are this mad what have i done wrong to deserve the bunny nutters ? :lol:

I have one mad naughty bun.

Hence the lack of pictures of him.

Snoopy is a good boy though.

I still love him though, even when he does try and eat my slippers when they are still on my feet :lol:

I have one mad naughty bun.

Hence the lack of pictures of him.

Snoopy is a good boy though.

I still love him though, even when he does try and eat my slippers when they are still on my feet :lol:

I use to have one good bunny ..... until he ripped open the new bag of exel it went all over he floor. I had to clean it up. Which made me be late for school :roll:

Mine is crazy, cheeky, naughty, sneaky, greedy, boisterous, messy,hyperactive, nips my ankles, thumps his feet,unties my shoeslaces....but I love him and wouldn't change a thing about him!(Or the way he behaves!:lol: although I'm thinking he might change a bit when he gets neutered..:cry:) :love::love:
xx

Back