• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The White Cat *Pic Heavy*

allie1904

Mama Doe
This is the white cat. One day last year we came to visit OHs mum and there was a mysterious white cat on the stairs. He legged it at first sight of us.

He had 'moved in' to OHs mums. He was originally from down the road. OHs mum went knocking on the doors and found the owner to see if she wanted her cat back. OHs mum said bring down your cat box and collect him. After asking on numerous occaisions the lady never collected him and he has become a permament resident.

At first he didn't like human contact and appears he wasn't used to it. He is a very big boy and it seems like he has just been fed and fed and fed and not given a lot of loving and attention.

He is now a changed cat, he loves cuddles on his terms and his whole body vibrates when he purrs. He gets a bit over excited when playing so full length trousers and sleeves are advised :lol:

His name is 'The white cat', it fitted at the time and we are unsure to what his name actually was.

He's just spent ages lounged out on between me and OH :love: Amazing what a little love can do :love:

img0641hf.jpg

img0644e.jpg

img0645qy.jpg

img0647m.jpg

img0662cx.jpg

img0671y.jpg

Awww! What a cute cat. :love:

I had a cat (looked so small never seen one so small - not sure if it is still classed as a kitten but it was very young) wander into my house as the door was open last week. Took about 10 minutes until it finished looking about my house and then it left. :lol:

I was about to close the door and find the owner but it then ran off. :(

**holds arms out for cuddles**

Hes just divine!! (keep an eye on his ears this hot weather..Im sure I neednt have mentioned it!!xxx)

What a stunner :love: A similar thing happened to me, a cat decided to come live with us and we couldn't find its owners, it soon left and went to live with the people opposite, I always joke about how they stole my cat :lol:

:love::love:
He looks like such a dude!
Deffo a slip, slop, slap kind of a guy with that pale pink nose & ears.

Back