• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocco, my amazing old man and the buns

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
My little old man woke up so I let him out for a play. I can't believe he's still going. He's 2 years and 9 months now and has been acting ancient for a good 6 months, but just keeps going.

He seemed to enjoy his time out, 10 mins knackers him out now poor old thing.
DSCF3257.jpg

Getting balder
DSCF3256.jpg

DSCF3255.jpg

A treat
DSCF3251.jpg

Then the buns came to say hello
(Rocco is fine with the rabbits, if he wasn't I wouldn't let them near him)
DSCF3260.jpg

DSCF3263.jpg

DSCF3265.jpg

Then the buns showed how they felt about seeing Rocco get treats when they got none
DSCF3269.jpg

How sweet!
Bless Rocco, is his age really good for a hammy? He still looks really content still. :) :love:

How sweet!
Bless Rocco, is his age really good for a hammy? He still looks really content still. :) :love:

Very good for a pet shop hammy. I know a few live to 3 and over but generally they only reach just past two years old.
He's knackered, and bald, and deaf, but he's happy as :love:

Very good for a pet shop hammy. I know a few live to 3 and over but generally they only reach just past two years old.
He's knackered, and bald, and deaf, but he's happy as :love:

Just like my dad then! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Oh what a little trooper though! :love:

What a wee sausage, I love Rocco and I love pictures of bunnies and hamsters (the cutest animals in existance).

Back