• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel so happy! can offically say!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Matildas baby rabbit is a surviver :)

at almost 4 weeks, tho still feeding off mum, it can now, eat pellets and veggies!! tho has yet to drink from a water bottle!

I think back 4 weeks ago, I only had Matilda with no sign the baby even existed, and now theres this gorgous bouncing baby bun!

was so scared when i first discoverd it, as I had no idea what to do! it's thanks to you guys on here, the rabbit has made it through the touch and go moments of its first few weeks!

I am now hopefully he or she will have a happy life well as happy as I can make it!

thats the next step waiting for a definate Gacie or Noah :)

I'm so jealous! I love baby bunnies! :love: But my principles always get in the way as I know its wrong to intentionally breed... Bah principles! :lol:

Helen xx

I'm so jealous! I love baby bunnies! :love: But my principles always get in the way as I know its wrong to intentionally breed... Bah principles! :lol:

Helen xx

aha yhh! the naughty daddy of said baby! has been striped of his plums! last friday!! so no more babies ha!

Awww, that's sweet. Could you give Noah/Gracie a bowl to try drinking from?

s/he has acess to the cats water bowl/fountain tho its only about a cm n a half deep, it just sits in it! and ends up one wet bunny:roll: its so fearless!!

i may try with a lid of something like a screw lid , somthing that s/he cnt sit in but can drink from! ive also attached a second water bottle lower down, so the baby can reach it

talk of the devil, its currently chewing up my wallpaper samples :roll: :lol:

:love:

Great and you'll be a fantastic owner to Noah or Gracie
:wave:

I hope to be! they are defo going to stay together! im in the process of moving bedrooms and will have more floor space! gettin a higer bed so they cnt jump up, and they will have the run of the floor during the day!

Back