• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo of Amber today **PLEASE READ POST 8 **

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:
serious opinions guys :), would you like a pic like this form a photoshoot ? do you think people would pay for photos like this ?

obviously it would be ALOt better without her harness & collar, but we were just up the park when I took this so couldn't let her run around with nothing on :oops:

serious opinions guys :), would you like a pic like this form a photoshoot ? do you think people would pay for photos like this ?

obviously it would be ALOt better without her harness & collar, but we were just up the park when I took this so couldn't let her run around with nothing on :oops:

I would:wave:

Hope you make some money! There's very little in it unfortunatly.
I'd just stick to doing free photo shoots for now. This is what I'm doing, I'm shooting a whole calendar over several months fo free, because I'm not totally confident in my work and I won't charge a penny for my time until I am. I would suggest only charging people when you can be 100% confident in your work and when you no longer feel the need to ask if you think someone would pay for it.
It's not a dig at you, just a caution.

IMO I like this photo a lot and it works great in b/w :love:

I would! :wave:

Amber is absolutely stunning! :love::love::love:
xx

Hope you make some money! There's very little in it unfortunatly.
I'd just stick to doing free photo shoots for now. This is what I'm doing, I'm shooting a whole calendar over several months fo free, because I'm not totally confident in my work and I won't charge a penny for my time until I am. I would suggest only charging people when you can be 100% confident in your work and when you no longer feel the need to ask if you think someone would pay for it.
It's not a dig at you, just a caution.

IMO I like this photo a lot and it works great in b/w :love:

As someone who does a bit of photography also (but as a hobby but I spend way too much money on my hobby) I agree with this 100%.

Last edited:
Back