• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's Wee Willie Winkie & Willow caught in the act.............................

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
stealing dandilions, grass & plantain!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wee Willie Winkie says mmmmmm nommies!!!!
DSCF6110.jpg

Nom nom nom nom!!
DSCF6111.jpg

Best get in for a better look!!!

DSCF6115.jpg

Willow says I ain't going to miss out!!!

DSCF6138.jpg

Come on son give us a hand here!!
DSCF6139.jpg

Willow say's I need to inspect things closer!!
DSCF6140.jpg

Oi watch out son we've been caught on bunny cctv!!

DSCF6141.jpg

After we'd been caught we decided to chill after stuffing our faces!!

DSCF6135.jpg

DSCF6123.jpg

Me & my dad have been out today picking loads of dandelions, grass & plantain for the bunnies :) I've spent blooming ages this afternoon sorting it all out to dry it out - Willow & Wee Willie Winkie thought they'd be the taste testers ;) :lol:

This is the end result :)

DSCF6144.jpg

These BARC bunnies will be in RIN soon looking for their forever home - can you help them find it? :love:

Thanks guys :)

What a good supply you have there. I've started drying stuff too now.

I know there's a lot there but it won't go far with 31 bunny moufs to feed :shock: The 3 boxes is 5 bags of stuff - I'm planning on doing some each weekend when the weather's good to try to build up quite a supply :)

Denise..... is there any chance you can post me a piccie of what the plantain looks like? I have always wondered what it is!

well done .. i see the BARC bunny training is well in hand .. ;) ;) ;)

:lol:

Oh yes Angie - to say these we so timid when they first arrived, they're coming out of their shells more & more :) They love racing around like mad, binkying, being nosey & very cheeky :D :love:

They are definitely BARC bunnies!!! ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Back