• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my crew today - all of them!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
PICT0031.jpg

Artie - my soulmate :love::love:

PICT0030.jpg

Esme - not really in the mood for a photoshoot as she had just eaten her tea:lol:
Note the half willow ball in her dish - it's something she is quite OCD about but I have to remember to remove it before getting the Excel out because if I put my hand in to remove the willow ball when she has got a wiff of Excel I have to be really careful not to lose my fingers :lol:

PICT0006-1.jpg

Rudy Roo and Tinkerbell too

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

Elijah (celebrated his first Gotcha day yesterday) He got a myxi jab as a present which not surprisingly he didn't enjoy. He didn't go on hunger strike this time though :D:D

PICT0034-1.jpg

Erin - looking incredibly cute :love: She seemed to want to stay in the litter tray for her photoshoot :roll: I think it's because she suffered the indignity of being whisked off to the vets on Wednesday and having a needle stuck in her, so if she stayed in the litter tray she was 'safe' from me carting her off again :lol::lol:

PICT0037.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

Binky and Shadow. Binky (the beige one) has just come home after stasis and 4 days at the vets.

PICT0020-1.jpg

PICT0017-1.jpg

Awwwwww bless them Alison - look at all their ickle faces :love::love::love:

I must have missed your announcement about Binky & Shadow too!! :oops:

:oops::oops:Yes. They told me they were staying. I made a subtle announcement about ?6 weeks ago, saying I'd got them insured, you must have missed it.

I'm glad I did insure them too because Binky's bellyache just cost £253 :shock:

Yep I missed it, don't know how! :oops: I'm so glad they are staying with you. :D :love: They were in such a sorry state when they arrived from their ebay seller, everytime I see your photos of them it makes me smile. :) They are such lucky buns now!

Yep I missed it, don't know how! :oops: I'm so glad they are staying with you. :D :love: They were in such a sorry state when they arrived from their ebay seller, everytime I see your photos of them it makes me smile. :) They are such lucky buns now!

I must have missed your announcement about Binky & Shadow too!! :oops:

:lol::lol: I though nobody was interested. I though 'Humph'.

I was obviously too subtle in my announcement :lol::lol::lol:

Edit to add:
Getting them ready for their new home was the easy bit. When I saw them together again I totally fell for them as they are just so, so bonded to each other. There were a couple of stories on the forum at the time of bunnies that had been rehomed through reputable rescues to be handed back some time later in an appaling state - I just couldn't bear the responsibility of that happening to these two through my decisions. In theory, if the right person came along who could often them a better life, for example being free range house buns, I would still give them up but I'd have to be 100% sure that I was doing the right thing.

Last edited:
I've only just seen this, but they are all absolutely gorgeous. :love::love::love: Lol at Esme and her obsession with the willow ball. :lol::lol::lol:

Back