• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

garden path (work in progress)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
after lots of clearing away old bricks and paving slabs and tonnes of soil/sand, dad has done this today :)

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

thankyou, i went out to nans yesterday and left him to it, as i know he is like me and likes no one around when doing jobs to interfere, i knew he had the plans made up months back on the design, he doing it like zigzaged in between the outer design

yeah when its all down, i have to give it another staining of decking paint then bunnies can play out again, wonder if they notice its changed :lol:

today

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

dad needs to get some more decking boards, he back to work tomorrow butrt plans to finish it friday, and get some edging for around patio near top end garden

It looks brilliant. :D I can't believe how many plants and flowers you have in your garden when Locks and Mabel are allowed to free range. My garden would be a desert if I didn't fence off the flower beds from Storm and Mallow :lol:

It looks lovely are you pleased with it?

yes i said even though it only half done, it looks brilliant, we keeping top part of patio, and i said shal we just put wood arounf pasth adn remove broken bricks, as i thought he wouldn't want to do anything to it, he said no its ok, he's seen some nice edging stuff in B&Q and will get some of it to finish it all off :D

first thing locksley did the other day was check his bridge was still there :lol:

yes i said even though it only half done, it looks brilliant, we keeping top part of patio, and i said shal we just put wood arounf pasth adn remove broken bricks, as i thought he wouldn't want to do anything to it, he said no its ok, he's seen some nice edging stuff in B&Q and will get some of it to finish it all off :D

first thing locksley did the other day was check his bridge was still there :lol:

Back