• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I regret to inform you all that......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
as of 5pm today, Rimmi and Winter are no longer 100% free range.

At 4:30pm, I walked into the livingroom to find that Rimmi had managed to climb onto my bookcase. For chocolate of course, which he has already knocked onto the floor and was being enjoyed by Winter.

This is the last of many naughties that these pair (mainly Rimmi) have been getting into, and for their own safety, for a while, they must only free range while supervised.

I feel devistated.

They have been free for months, but if I let them carry on like this, one day they are going to damage themselves, either by falling or eating something bad.

Im so sorry :cry:

Never be sorry for making a decision that is in their best interests. You can't do anything else other than what you're doing.

I cant imagine what would have happened if I hadnt walked in at that precise moment...... it would have been a terrible fall for Rimmi, onto a slippy wooden fall :cry:

Dont be sorry sounds like you are being sensible

At least we can set up the new place a with the little beggers in mind..... I am thinking a baby gate or two....... and no shelves in the room that they live in! These guys are just looking for trouble at the moment! :shock: :no:

Sorry to hear, it must be so disappointing for you :(

Much as you want your bunnies to be free range, its also important for them to be safe so you are only doing whats best for them so please dont feel bad :wave:

Thanks, Ive just spend the last few hours making the pen bigger and digging out some more toys etc. They dont seem to have noticed yet, because they are free ranging as I am around.

Pics.For Gods sake.:roll:......Where have these 2 bunnies been for so long????:shock::shock::shock:

Back