• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon love their new run!!- Pic of top of run added

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
The buns run came yesterday and I put them in it this morning once it was ready, and they love it! :D We've had lots of binkys then flopping in the sun :love: They've been charging around in it all morning, whilst the lazy piggies have been asleep in theirs across the garden :roll: Here's some pics and vids where I've just managed to get some binkys in! (In some of them some of the space inside the run was blocked by me sat in it for pics without the wire being in the way)

(The thing under Beano's eye looks like a mark but it's just her fur, I checked)

runpic1.jpg

runpic2.jpg

runpic3.jpg

runpic4.jpg

runpic5.jpg

runpic6.jpg

runpic7.jpg

Surveying his kingdom

runpic8.jpg

runpic9.jpg

runpic10.jpg

Beano settles down for a groom from Gordon

runpic11.jpg

Relaxing in the shade

runpic12.jpg

runpic13.jpg

Hello RU!!

runpic14.jpg

And click for videos

Last edited:
That's a brilliant run. :D Is there a lid you lift to get them in and out, or a door in the side? I particularly like the photo of Gordon surveying his kingdom. :lol:

Thankyou everyone :)

Susie bun, there's a fixed solid panel for shade on the roof then there's two other panels which you can take off to get them in and out. :D

Aw, how lovely! :)

It would be wonderful if you could post some pics of the top of the run. I'm hoping to make one soon, this one looks great! :wave:

Aw, how lovely! :)

It would be wonderful if you could post some pics of the top of the run. I'm hoping to make one soon, this one looks great! :wave:

I will do that as soon as tomorrow and post them here so keep an eye out! :wave:

And thankyou happysaz133 :) I'm really pleased with the run and how much the buns love it! :D Gordon came in nicely, you could tell he didn't want to come out of it but he likes his shed. Beano on the other hand ran to every possible place in the run, there was feet stamping and grunting to be heard a few streets away too :roll:

If you don't mind sharing what is the size of the run, where is it from and how much was it? I am looking for one to attach to the side of my playhouse and would rather get one that is recommended. Your run looks great, and your buns are :love:

If you don't mind sharing what is the size of the run, where is it from and how much was it? I am looking for one to attach to the side of my playhouse and would rather get one that is recommended. Your run looks great, and your buns are :love:

It's 7ft X 4ft and it's from a website called uk rabbit hutches, the man seems to be very friendly and knowledgeable on the correct sizes because none of the runs are smaller than 6ft X 2ft or around that I think and it looks strong :) It cost around £90 including postage which I thought was very good for the size etc. :wave:

Thankyou :)

Here's the top of the run, the shaded area is fixed but the other two panels you can lift off

bunsrun001.jpg

The run-top looks brilliant. :D I am hoping to get one of those but my parents aren't so keen on a fixed structure that size in the garden. At the moment Spenser has a Trixie pen, which is a good size and put away quite easily - not nearly as secure though.

Back