• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have an indoor cage/crate for sale or unwanted in Leeds?

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Is there anyone in the Leeds area that has an indoor cage or small dog crate for sale or one that's unwanted? I'm not really bothered about the size as it's only for an overnight stay, I would rather buy than borrow though then I have something for emergencies :wave:

I've got one here but I'm a bit far away unless you know someone that can pick it up for you

I have one I would sell for £25 (what I paid for it a month ago). I'm travelling to Leeds on Sunday 8th May to an event thats on 1 till 7, if thats any good. Someone asked me to buy it and they would give me the money but then they gave me it back instead.

I have one I would sell for £25 (what I paid for it a month ago). I'm travelling to Leeds on Sunday 8th May to an event thats on 1 till 7, if thats any good. Someone asked me to buy it and they would give me the money but then they gave me it back instead.

Ah sorry that's the weekend I need it for, and I'll be in London, thanks though :)

Back