• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help

millie

Warren Scout
Willow isn't putting any pressure on to her left leg :(
I've just set up a bigger run for them so have been watching them run around.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=282860
But she was just sitting at one end and when Acorn would come up to her, she would be on edge ready to push her away.
And when I went to investigate, she was making a funny noise. She isn't bleeding though.
I don't know what to do because the vets are closed today :cry:

It will have to be an emergency vet. It doesn't sound good and it doesn't sound like a muscle strain if she is acting like that.

She seems to be running around and putting slight pressure on. I don't know if I'm overreacting.
The vets I go to is open from 9am tomorrow.
I tried to get her on video but she's camera shy :lol::lol:

ETA she normally jumps straight up without using the ramp but seemed to have some trouble :lol::?

Last edited:
Its probably the Cylap VHD Vaccine :)
There was a thread about vaccines and side effects recently
:wave:

Thank you so much!! I found some info about it now :)

I wasn't told about any side effects :roll:
She has been eating hay today so she seems fine and although a little grumpy, she is running around a bit

Big relief!!

I really wish vets would remember to warn owners about the possible side effects, then again I believe some vets don't believe the side effect exeists.

He was a nice vet and asked if they were wormed and spayed and what they ate etc and made those baby noises at them :lol::lol:

My doctor is a lot worse than their vet!!!:lol::lol:

willow.jpg

Back