• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painted shed pics - I love it!!!

DDD

Mama Doe
DSC01214.jpg

I painted this yesterday and today. What do you think?? I love it!!! They also have a run for on the grass, this is their permanent space.

I love the colour, think I used the same one on my hutch until Peter gave it the "shabby chic" look and gnawed off 50% of it!

Is that a solar shed light that you have at the back of the shed? If so , does it give off good light and which one is it! please!!

I love the colour, think I used the same one on my hutch until Peter gave it the "shabby chic" look and gnawed off 50% of it!

Is that a solar shed light that you have at the back of the shed? If so , does it give off good light and which one is it! please!!

http://www.maplin.co.uk/remote-control-portable-solar-light-223425
This is the light. It is really good and very bright!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Glad you all like it as much as me. I am very impressed with my own handiwork!!!

Very nice :D

I've just bought Rich Berry and Cream to paint my rabbit shed in the next few days. Hope it looks as nice as yours. :D

Back