• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you who have shed set ups...

Do you padlock your shed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Yes, mine has a lock and I keep it locked most of the time when it doesn't need to be opened.

My 8x6 shed is attached to 13X8 walk in run with corrugated plastic roof, and I usually keep the door open during the summer. I don't need to padlock the shed or run in my area, but I do have a heavy duty bolt on run door. You have to go in run to get to shed door.

If I had a garden with a side gate or was easily accessible by the public then, yes, I would padlock my sheds. However, we have no side access (you have to go through the garage) and a lovely hawthorn hedge at the back. If anyone wants to try climbing through that I'll give them £100 :lol::lol:.

I said yes, although I don't use a padlock, the shed came with a normal lock. It is not locked through the daytime though, as I have mesh doors...

Do you mind asking a question - for those who use padlocks, is this to protection from to the two legged or four legged foxes?

Hannah

If I had a garden with a side gate or was easily accessible by the public then, yes, I would padlock my sheds. However, we have no side access (you have to go through the garage) and a lovely hawthorn hedge at the back. If anyone wants to try climbing through that I'll give them £100 :lol::lol:.

:lol:
Thank you guys :wave:

I have a bolt, shed lock and padlock to protect against people, and foxes, I have a lock on my back gate it makes me feel they are more secure, I would have a security guard watching them if I could :lol:

Back