• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent - does anyone in Essex have some pro-biotics?

What do you need? I have bio-lapis, may be able to root out some fibreplex and also have protexin profibre pellets.

I know where you live (in a non stalkerish way) and am available. My PMs are off, but you have my e-mail addy :)

I have 3 sachets of LactoB and I think also some Pets at Home probiotic. Am based in Braintree.

Hehe! Tracey I think you're nearest but your inbox is blocking messages :? About to come out to Manningtree this afternoon - how close is that to you? I wouldn't ask anyone to deliver! :wave:

Thank you Sarah and Kris - will see what Sky-O says first as she seems nearer...

ETA Just read your message Tracey - if you could bring them that would be amazing but it seems too much to ask :(

Last edited:
Yup, happy to help. Which is it you would prefer? I'm not sure I can find any Fibreplex (just had a cursory scan for it), which leaves biolapis and profibre pellets.

I am happy to meet you in Manningtree but have no idea of any landmarks there, so it will be down to you to find somewhere. :lol:

Last edited:
Oops cross posting - how about Manningtree station? I have Critical Care - it's the probiotics that I really need. What is the other one for? May be good to have that too.

Thank you Sarah and Kris - talk about the power of RU!!!

Ok, sounds good! What time? I'll bring the profibre, and will bring some pellets too so you can see and then choose :)

Ok, well, If you don't mind scruffy need to be washed hair (and no makeup), I can leave shortly?

Back