• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Spenser Milton Sparkle Pants....!

Hello Aunty Ruth. :wave: I'm on Stories and Photos. Mummy slept in and my greens are still coming to room temperature. There better not be any green feathers today. :evil:

*Chuckles* Are you on a diet Aunty Ruth? :p

Why yes, as it happens I am! It's my 10th or so attempt this year! I'm just sat here wondering what I could eat. Dill sounds tempting. Wont you even try it Spense - its very nice. Think i'll put the piggies out in the hutch, the bunnies in the shed for the day and then have a banana. and an orange. and some lettuce. and wait til lunchtime. :evil:

Why yes, as it happens I am! It's my 10th or so attempt this year! I'm just sat here wondering what I could eat. Dill sounds tempting. Wont you even try it Spense - its very nice. Think i'll put the piggies out in the hutch, the bunnies in the shed for the day and then have a banana. and an orange. and some lettuce. and wait til lunchtime. :evil:

Don't forget your wholemeal toast and low fat spread. ;) I can recommend strawberry leaves. Much nicer than dill, and free for my Mummy as they are in the garden. Do you have strawberry leaves?

Back