• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today we can has birthdays. Wish, Flame, Socks, Fizz, Hazel-Flare

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Fosterbabies.jpg

I've counted back and my crew of foster babies were most likely born this day in 2010, but may have been born over the next couple of days.

Three of these bunnies have survived despite the odds, sadly two of them didn't survive the bad breedings and genes and we lost one at the end of October and the other mid January.

But, to all of them I want to wish a Happy Birthday and also to remember those who can't celebrate down here.

Wish
209.jpg

Flame
158.jpg

Socks
062-3.jpg

and remembering

Fizz
20110110_34.jpg

Hazel-Flare
051.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday You Guys.

Thinking of you Hazel-Flare and Fizz :love:

Ginger sends her love to her big brothers and sister :love:

:love::love::love:

They are absoultely gorgeous.

It's so hard to take in that there's bad genes in such bright and lovely bunnies.

Happy Birthday bunnies

I didn't realise it would be today but I had been watching Hazel's video earlier wishing that would be his first Easter here with Fizz.:cry:
Gone but not forgotten sweet ones you were loved so much.

Happy Birthday and nose rubs to Flame, Wish and Socks.:love:

Last edited:
Scruffy sends his love, and wishes a very happy birthday to his big brothers and sisters! :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We need some pictures of Scruffy! How is he doing?

As a special treat for SwishWish and FlameyFace, they shall go on the run for the first time this year, later. :love:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We need some pictures of Scruffy! How is he doing?

He is doing great, thanks! He's just a little ball of love. :love: He's taken to lunging at the others if I am petting them instead of him though! Trying to break that habit...

Will post some new pictures soon. :) It's hard to get those boys to stay still!

He is doing great, thanks! He's just a little ball of love. :love: He's taken to lunging at the others if I am petting them instead of him though! Trying to break that habit...

Will post some new pictures soon. :) It's hard to get those boys to stay still!

:love:

I didn't know you were on here. Sadly, for you, now I know, that means you have to post lots of pics for us to see. I get to see lots of Gingerface, but not many of Socksy Boy (hint hint tdsouza), and Scruffy was always the missing piece.

:love:

I didn't know you were on here. Sadly, for you, now I know, that means you have to post lots of pics for us to see. I get to see lots of Gingerface, but not many of Socksy Boy (hint hint tdsouza), and Scruffy was always the missing piece.

Hehe, that's because I just joined today. ;) Don't worry, there will be photos galore!

Back