• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the weirdest thing your Rabbits ever decided to try eating?

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
I've got trouble with my 2 because they won't chew anything. (Great for the furniture, not for their teeth!) But I just found that someone has nibbled the Channel Down button off the Sky remote.

Thanks Binky - I know it was you :evil: - Bailey has mastered jumping on the sofa yet! :lol:

oh i hate that. snowball has already destroyed 2 sky remotes :( lol.

the weirdest thing he ever ate was 1 of my very expensive lingerie items from ann summers, i was not very impressed with him, or the son that fed it to him that day :evil: luckily, i can see the funny side now :lol:

Erm... Everything!
Charlie has eaten crisps, jelly sweets, pizza, stuff like that when he's snuck it off me.
Milly eats the walls

oh i hate that. snowball has already destroyed 2 sky remotes :( lol.

the weirdest thing he ever ate was 1 of my very expensive lingerie items from ann summers, i was not very impressed with him, or the son that fed it to him that day :evil: luckily, i can see the funny side now :lol:

haha!!! Little monkey's!! :lol:

harry has eaten, tasted or chewed the button off the sky remote, a chocolate , a sweet wrapper, a potatoe, a plastic bag, a peice of bread, the wii rubber case, the wii sensor bar, the rubber around the washing machine, a brush, and the bt hub :lol:

Last edited:
My phone. There are little bunny teeth marks all over my blackberry now :roll:

My laptop keyboard. She isn't interested in any part of the laptop except the keyboard... :lol:

A dustpan brush (£1800 vets bill for that one)
Rubber trim on doormat
Wall
Skirting board
Ankle boots
Primarni handbag
The tv remote buttons
Too many cables to list
Artificial Christmas tree
Fairy lights
Decking
A meatball
Cover off a paperback maeve binchy book
Table leg
....and a cuddly toy :lol:

A dustpan brush (£1800 vets bill for that one)
Rubber trim on doormat
Wall
Skirting board
Ankle boots
Primarni handbag
The tv remote buttons
Too many cables to list
Artificial Christmas tree
Fairy lights
Decking
A meatball
Cover off a paperback maeve binchy book
Table leg
....and a cuddly toy :lol:

Haha!!! I almost heard Jim Davidson reading that list out loud! I think your bunnies win daftest award :p Mine show a strange interest in the dustpan and brush - I'll be shifting it out of their way after reading that!!

I've had to throw out two dustpans because the rubber lip along the front has been chewed off and the edge then doesn't touch the floor!

We have kids things in the garden and there has been the odd bouncy ball, toy pram wheels and last week Flops put a huge hole in the hose. Grrrr!! Now only hard plastic toys are left lying - they don't seem to bother about those!

Erm... Everything!
Charlie has eaten crisps, jelly sweets, pizza, stuff like that when he's snuck it off me.
Milly eats the walls

Mischa has eaten walls before :roll:

In the lionheads room there are teeth marks in the windowsill.

Back