• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A cute, stray bunny!

Emmz

Alpha Buck
So my friend is looking after my bun, Terry, whilst I go to Scotland ( dropped him off last night as I am working tomorrow ... on a bank holiday :( )

She said how I had been looking for a friend for my bun and they had found this rabbit stray a month previous. He was basically in their garden taking a peek at their other rabbits.

No one has claimed him (he's neutered also like my Terry) and is very docile (like my Terry) - I know lads don't always go together but they may get on well it seems from what I saw as I dropped him off at her place and had a nosey.

I imagine, as it's around easter, maybe someone deliberately let this little angel go? He is such a cutie:
random_bunny__d_by_eemmzzz-d3egq0j.jpg

(I took this photo when dropping off Terry - my friend is holding him)

When she found him he was a bit skinny but now he is quite a healthy size. Also let me pick him up straight away.

Just thought I'd share. It's always sad when animals end up being lost/abandoned. But I am hoping to give him a forever home. :love:

oh he's gorgeous - I hope you do manage to give him a forever home! How could someone let him go like that, it's awful :-(

I hope I can too. :D

Luckily my friend keeps unwanted buns all the time so if I cannot he will still get lots of love from her. But I don't get how someone could let him go either as he is so docile.

It's good to hear others have 2 neutered boys. She will be trying to bond them for me whilst I am on holiday (as my shifts are too random to do it myself now) but I really want Terry to have a friend after his girlfriend Pomme died he has got a bit lonely. When he was a baby I was unemployed but now being employed I wouldn't feel right leaving him alone for so long each day.

Loads of my neutered boys bonded themselves :wave:

All male trio:

Picture113-2.jpg

Hope you can keep him :wave:

Well they look happy :)

Oh and his name may be Flapjack but me and my mate are still deciding. :lol:

Back