• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just couldn't resist this today...

Lops

Mama Doe
It was just so cute - look at his tail :love: and the ikkle button on his shoulder :love:

Photo0146.jpg

Photo0147.jpg

Oooh I'm near Harborough, is it near the market bit?

It was right on the riverside.

If you walk down to the bottom [where you cross to go to the shopping centre bit - sainsburys, boots wilkos etc] turn left, [shopping centre will be on your right] walk up a while and on the right you will come to a brick archway which leads down to the shop [MOT repairs next to it too] if you walk thru the shop you come out at the river ....hang on, I'll just look for the address on the reciept......

Outerspace, 58 St Marys Road ......hope that helps? xxx

It was right on the riverside.

If you walk down to the bottom [where you cross to go to the shopping centre bit - sainsburys, boots wilkos etc] turn left, [shopping centre will be on your right] walk up a while and on the right you will come to a brick archway which leads down to the shop [MOT repairs next to it too] if you walk thru the shop you come out at the river ....hang on, I'll just look for the address on the reciept......

Outerspace, 58 St Marys Road ......hope that helps? xxx

Awesome, thanks :D

Back