• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns respond to their names?

Yeah, Charlie knows his name 100%
Milly is learning and responds to hers about 70% of the time now

Buster does but ive changed my new bunnies name (from buttercup to Lola) as she didnt respond to her old one anyway but she's not really had enough time to get to know her new name yet

All five of mine do, but Feegal is deafish now so he doesn't anymore. Sally runs over and butts him at breakfast and dinner time though:D

Badger would. I could just whisper 'Badger' within ear shot and he would come bounding. :love:

Some of my others do, or variants of their names. Lightning comes to 'Lighters', Sky comes to 'Sky'. Star comes to 'starry arreeeee'. The Lops come if they want to, but Flame is VERY reliable with 'FlameyFace' said in a high voice.
Dopeys come to 'DoooooooooooooPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey'. Sunny comes to 'Sunny', Dawn comes to 'Dawnin', Hope comes to 'Schmoooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey' (rhyming with Dopey). Candyfloss and Dusk only come as a couple and I have to call them both.

Sandy and Roger don't come (well, Sandy does, but she comes to anything).

They ALL come to the food noise. :thumb:

Badger would. I could just whisper 'Badger' within ear shot and he would come bounding. :love:

Some of my others do, or variants of their names. Lightning comes to 'Lighters', Sky comes to 'Sky'. Star comes to 'starry arreeeee'. The Lops come if they want to, but Flame is VERY reliable with 'FlameyFace' said in a high voice.
Dopeys come to 'DoooooooooooooPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey'. Sunny comes to 'Sunny', Dawn comes to 'Dawnin', Hope comes to 'Schmoooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey' (rhyming with Dopey). Candyfloss and Dusk only come as a couple and I have to call them both.

Who wouldnt? ;)

Oh yes! Pickles knows that 'Pickle-Pie!' usually results in food, and comes hopping up to me, while 'PICKLES!!!!' means I'm about ready to pie him, and he'll give the nortiest little bum wiggle and binky away. :lol::love:

Mine dont but thumps_ bunny Thumper can be at the top of the garden and she calls his name and he comes running in like a little dog :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::love::love::love::love:

just snorted at that and my lovely cup o tetley has come down my nose:shock:

made me realise the bizarre 'names' that my 2 answer to:lol: eric comes bounding to 'ninky nonk' and 'naaarrrrrnnaaabun' amongst various other things that would embarrass me:lol:

eddie-may bikies when i sing her name to the tune of 'barbie girl':lol: (please note, i am only aware of said song due to radio play!!).

please don't tell 'them' where i live:D:;)

Nah I don't think so, they just come running cos they're nosey! Otis used to know his name, but then he was an uppy eared bunny so could hear better than my two can.

just snorted at that and my lovely cup o tetley has come down my nose:shock:

made me realise the bizarre 'names' that my 2 answer to:lol: eric comes bounding to 'ninky nonk' and 'naaarrrrrnnaaabun' amongst various other things that would embarrass me:lol:

eddie-may bikies when i sing her name to the tune of 'barbie girl':lol: (please note, i am only aware of said song due to radio play!!).

please don't tell 'them' where i live:D:;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

some of mine do some don't Matilda does!! she gets called tils, or tilis, but if she hears MATILDA!!! she noes shes done naughty aha! its normally escaping out of my room and head in the cat food bowl:roll::lol:

Back