PDA

View Full Version : Do your buns respond to their names?

CinnamonAndNutmeg!
21-04-2011, 08:02 PM
As the title says really :)
Nutmeg's ears ping up, and sometimes she comes bounding towards you :love:
But Cinnamon just blanks you out....:roll:

steph182
21-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Yeah, Charlie knows his name 100%
Milly is learning and responds to hers about 70% of the time now

poppymoon
21-04-2011, 08:03 PM
yes, both of them do - unless they're up to mischief.......:roll:

angelica p
21-04-2011, 08:06 PM
stan knows his name he comes over striate away

shelley
21-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Buster does but ive changed my new bunnies name (from buttercup to Lola) as she didnt respond to her old one anyway but she's not really had enough time to get to know her new name yet

Carrie14
21-04-2011, 08:08 PM
All five of mine do, but Feegal is deafish now so he doesn't anymore. Sally runs over and butts him at breakfast and dinner time though:D

Carrie14
21-04-2011, 08:09 PM
yes, both of them do - unless they're up to mischief.......:roll:

Oh yes, then they do not know their name at all:love::lol:

Sky-O
21-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Badger would. I could just whisper 'Badger' within ear shot and he would come bounding. :love:

Some of my others do, or variants of their names. Lightning comes to 'Lighters', Sky comes to 'Sky'. Star comes to 'starry arreeeee'. The Lops come if they want to, but Flame is VERY reliable with 'FlameyFace' said in a high voice.
Dopeys come to 'DoooooooooooooPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey'. Sunny comes to 'Sunny', Dawn comes to 'Dawnin', Hope comes to 'Schmoooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeey' (rhyming with Dopey). Candyfloss and Dusk only come as a couple and I have to call them both.

Sandy and Roger don't come (well, Sandy does, but she comes to anything).

They ALL come to the food noise. :thumb:

CinnamonAndNutmeg!
21-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Badger would. I could just whisper 'Badger' within ear shot and he would come bounding. :love:

Some of my others do, or variants of their names. Lightning comes to 'Lighters', Sky comes to 'Sky'. Star comes to 'starry arreeeee'. The Lops come if they want to, but Flame is VERY reliable with 'FlameyFace' said in a high voice.
Dopeys come to 'DoooooooooooooPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey'. Sunny comes to 'Sunny', Dawn comes to 'Dawnin', Hope comes to 'Schmoooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeey' (rhyming with Dopey). Candyfloss and Dusk only come as a couple and I have to call them both.

Who wouldnt? ;)

Hoppit!
21-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Oh yes! Pickles knows that 'Pickle-Pie!' usually results in food, and comes hopping up to me, while 'PICKLES!!!!' means I'm about ready to pie him, and he'll give the nortiest little bum wiggle and binky away. :lol::love:

CinnamonAndNutmeg!
21-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Oh yes! Pickles knows that 'Pickle-Pie!' usually results in food, and comes hopping up to me, while 'PICKLES!!!!' means I'm about ready to pie him, and he'll give the nortiest little bum wiggle and binky away. :lol::love:

:lol::lol::lol:
I can just imagine that! :love::love::love:

happybun
21-04-2011, 08:41 PM
yes, they know their names. they'll stop what they're doing and check to see if i have food....:lol:

poppymoon
21-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Oh yes, then they do not know their name at all:love::lol:

and they suddenly become deaf:roll::lol:

Maizey
21-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Mine dont but thumps_ bunny Thumper can be at the top of the garden and she calls his name and he comes running in like a little dog :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::love::love::lo ve::love:

poppymoon
21-04-2011, 08:46 PM

just snorted at that and my lovely cup o tetley has come down my nose:shock:

made me realise the bizarre 'names' that my 2 answer to:lol: eric comes bounding to 'ninky nonk' and 'naaarrrrrnnaaabun' amongst various other things that would embarrass me:lol:

eddie-may bikies when i sing her name to the tune of 'barbie girl':lol: (please note, i am only aware of said song due to radio play!!).

please don't tell 'them' where i live:D:;)

Fran
21-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Nah I don't think so, they just come running cos they're nosey! Otis used to know his name, but then he was an uppy eared bunny so could hear better than my two can.

Justine
21-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Yes, both of mine know their names.

CinnamonAndNutmeg!
21-04-2011, 09:22 PM
just snorted at that and my lovely cup o tetley has come down my nose:shock:

made me realise the bizarre 'names' that my 2 answer to:lol: eric comes bounding to 'ninky nonk' and 'naaarrrrrnnaaabun' amongst various other things that would embarrass me:lol:

eddie-may bikies when i sing her name to the tune of 'barbie girl':lol: (please note, i am only aware of said song due to radio play!!).

please don't tell 'them' where i live:D:;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mrs Cullen
21-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Bella does and where Bella goes Jacob follows so I dont ever get one with out the other:lol:

emmiiee
21-04-2011, 09:40 PM
some of mine do some don't Matilda does!! she gets called tils, or tilis, but if she hears MATILDA!!! she noes shes done naughty aha! its normally escaping out of my room and head in the cat food bowl:roll::lol:

Pie
21-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Obie has no idea but Pie knows her name 100%. She'll either run towards me or stop what she's doing, look at me and her ear will ping up before ignoring me and carrying on doing whatever naughty thing she was doing! :roll:

*lily*
21-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Louie does and he understands "do you want Narna?" :D