• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little vegetable corner

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
we got rid of the plastic chairs, moved the coldframe greenhouse nearer to the house, which made abit of space for tomatos and lettuces to go, and mums herb pot

007-5.jpg

nommy corner

001-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

my sister got me this from greece

004-7.jpg

i got this chick the other day :love:

015-3.jpg

and some daffs and tulips

016-3.jpg

017-3.jpg

018-1.jpg

022.jpg

You always have such a nice garden:wave: I adore the chick basket, my neighbour has a lovely little pig shaped one which i love. I've always fancied have some flower pots but i can't keep flowers alive:(:lol:

Your tomato plants are HUGE :shock:

thanks :lol: they had been in bedroom windowcill, then one day thought they getting abit to big to be in any longer, and seemed to be drying off adn dying, soo i stuck them out, they wouldn;t fit in coldframe, and ive left them out in past, hardier then many people say they are, last week, i thought they wouldn;t make it as they had dried soo much, but bounced back this week, after a week outside in the bigger pot :)

.... and when you've finished your own, you can come and do mine! It looks great - you can almost feel the love that's gone into it. :love:

.... and when you've finished your own, you can come and do mine! It looks great - you can almost feel the love that's gone into it. :love:

No she cannot ... she is doing mine first!

On a serious note, someone should consider setting herself up as a gardening company and maybe have 2 or 3 gardens to tend on a flexible basis each week. If Lisa was near me I would definately pay her for looking after my garden when she felt her health was up to it.

No she cannot ... she is doing mine first!

On a serious note, someone should consider setting herself up as a gardening company and maybe have 2 or 3 gardens to tend on a flexible basis each week. If Lisa was near me I would definately pay her for looking after my garden when she felt her health was up to it.

so would I! Infact I'd even love for Lisa to come round and tell me how to make my garden look pretty :lol:

Back