• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I bought

Stuff the buns, that looks good for us adults after a night on the vino LOL

Looks like fun

I tried :oops: I cant fit in mine if I crawl, I have to shimmy along on my tummy, then I couldnt get out - everytime I tried to move forward the tunnel came with me, I mustve looked very odd, took me ages to wiggle out.

I tried :oops: I cant fit in mine if I crawl, I have to shimmy along on my tummy, then I couldnt get out - everytime I tried to move forward the tunnel came with me, I mustve looked very odd, took me ages to wiggle out.

:lol: were you showing the buns what to do?

My cats are sharing it with the buns too and I'm sure my little great niece and nephew will have a go when they come over. :lol:

Maybe I should have got 2 for £15

That's a good idea - I bring big cardboard tubes home from work for buns to run through, but this is a lot more nicer to look at! And 2 for £15! Can get a little toy for my nephew as well :)

That happened to me too :oops: :lol:

That looks brilliant especially for larger bunnies, they don't always fit in the smaller rabbit tunnels, I think it's great and the rabbits seem to be enjoying it

I bought one yesterday! :) I'll get pics later, but my bunnies look tiny in it lol!

Binky's been having a great time trying to jump on top/over it - daft thing, it keeps rolling whenever she gets near it!

I bought one yesterday! :) I'll get pics later, but my bunnies look tiny in it lol!

Binky's been having a great time trying to jump on top/over it - daft thing, it keeps rolling whenever she gets near it!

I've used a tent peg to hold it still with the loop the strap makes when you do up the velcro.

I've used a tent peg to hold it still with the loop the strap makes when you do up the velcro.

Mine's in the kitchen, I just closed up one of the sides, so it's like a semi circle. They both ran and and promptly wee'd on it.

So it's in the garden now drying after being white vinigered. Humph!

I'll try and attach it to something in the kitchen so it doesn't roll so much!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I love this! That's exactly the kind of thing I'd end up doing
;)

Great idea Justine! I have a normal rabbit tunnel, and that's a squeeze for Abbi! They'll love this :D

How many of you have bought one or two of these? They really are fab. My Great Nephew even shared it with the buns yesterday. :lol:

Back