• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" Thats not really all that helpful, is it Bruce!"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Bruce is a real sun worshiper, but the best sun spot in his aviary is the corner litter tray. He stubbornly refused to move today to let me change it and sweep up :lol:

P4211619.jpg

Bruce is such a character! At 8 years old I guess he is allowed to be a bit stubborn :lol: Litter trays are all changed now and aviary has been swept :)

Aww, bless him! :love: Spenser had that litter tray at first but he would only use it as a digging box or a hat. :roll: He does very well with his basin - more suitable for the larger bunny bum. ;)

Aww, bless him! :love: Spenser had that litter tray at first but he would only use it as a digging box or a hat. :roll: He does very well with his basin - more suitable for the larger bunny bum. ;)

Bruce and Prudence have 4 litter trays but they still insist on pulling the hay through there hay rack and then weeing on it on the concrete :roll::lol:

:lol: Bless him!

Butters likes to sleep in a litter tray, so he has a large one filled with hay for sleeping in, and a corner one for his toilet - that way I can clean out the toilet one without disturbing him as he is usually asleep in his other one :lol:

Bruce is adorable :love::love::love::love::love:

And to think he was left in rescue for a year because he was aggressive :(

Admittedly the first few years we had him he did like to say Hello with a bit of a nip but I would never describe him as aggressive. he has definitely mellowed with age. Can;t remember the last time he tried to nip :D

Back