• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I may have some good news, fingers crossed... Piccy post 15

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have been working on a special bonding the last few days :D Things are progressing nicely but we are not quite there yet.

Don;t want to jinks it by posting details yet, but if it works out there will be 3 happy bunnies and a very happy bunny mummy :love:

Last edited:
Thank you.

there is still a little bit of gentle chasing but no aggression thank goodness, don't want any elderly bunny heart attacks!

I think it will be safe to go to bed and leave them tonight, would be lovely to wake up to find them cuddled up together, but that may be pushing things just now.

The night went well :)

Will get pictures when I can but at the moment they are all sitting in different places in the room so not sure that counts as bonded :lol: At least they are all happy to be in the same room now :)

It is settling down really well :D

Have managed to get a piccy but it was taken on my phone so not great, didn't have time to look for camera as wasn;t sure how long they would stay together:lol:

Look who it is.....................:D:D:D:love::love:

110422-1237.jpg

Please ignore the ton of poo, you know what its like when you are bonding :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back