• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He might end up in a pie !!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeyorefan

Young Bun
Well went to answer the phone in the living room earlier only to find a certain bun had eaten through the cable, yes I know buns do that and I wondered why he was so happy behind the sofa :) the sooner I get him bonded with my kitchen bun the better, I have been watching him when he's out of the run so he doesn't go behind the telly as living in the lounge is only a temp measure but did forget the phone line, could have been worse as it could have been the phone in the hallway and that has all the internet connections. Not a lot of meat on him so I think he's been saved ending up in a pie this time.:)

Little monkey! Many's the time I've reached for the pastry with mine too! :lol:

Seriously though, would it be possible to keep him outside with another bun? This might be the best solution if he's being destructive. It's definitely worth getting some of those plastic wire covers anyway - you don't want him to electrocute himself.

When I got him from woodside rescue centre they said he was better as an indoor bun which is what I want him for as he's an angora x I could imagine what state he would get in in the wet of the garden, I am going to start bonding him in the next few weeks so he will go in the kitchen/diner which is bun proof, he's not done anything else in the living room he's just a cute little monkey:lol:

Have you posted piccies yet? I'm afraid it's illegal to post on RU without posting piccies of your bunster! :lol:

Back