• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs appearing on ITV Daybreak tomorrow morning! (22.4.11)

Fat Fluffs

Warren Scout
Fat Fluffs has some exciting news to share with you!

Tomorrow morning (Friday, April 22nd) Fat Fluffs will be making an appearance on national TV on ITV’s 'Daybreak'! Chloe Fluff and bunnies are scheduled to appear at 6am and 7am alongside the CEO of the FSI who support small charities like FF. So if you’re an early bird – tune in … and if not, then make sure you set your recorder and watch it later!

Off the back of this it also looks like Fat Fluffs will benefit from an Easter weekend of press coverage, in both the National and local newspapers :D This includes The Sun, The Birmingham Mail, The Daily Mail and Solihull Observer. So please keep your eyes peeled and let us know if you spot us (and if you wouldn’t mind cutting out the article(s) for us, that would be greatly appreciated – thanks).

Of course, this also gives us plenty of opportunity to stress the importance of not purchasing bunnies for Easter and reminding people of the lifelong commitment they are taking on. So here’s to a Bank Holiday weekend of promotion for Fat Fluffs and raising the profile of rabbit welfare issues and rabbit rescues nationwide!

Congratulations!!

I have set it up to be recorded... i wont be up at that time :oops: :lol: But i will watch it when i get up!! :D

It's a bank holiday - no chance I'll be up! But I'll go and hit record now. Exciting! Hopefully the message gets accross x

Yay for you and yay for Daybreak!

They've done lots of pieces on rabbit welfare, it's nice to see.

:love:

Back