• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the highest you have seen a bunny jump ?

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I see many pics on RU and bunnies are on desks, bookcases, sofas, beds etc.

What is the highest object your bunny has got onto ?

All pics welcome.

None of my bunnies get onto furniture. I wonder why ? The highest I have seen is Cutie-pie jump out of the top of the hutch.

My bun gets onto the coffee table, the sofas, the massive foot stool (same height as sofas), and the beds. When he was younger he used to get stuck if he jumped up onto something as he was too scared to jump down again :lol: he's up and down like a yo yo now though! He also jumps over the sides of his pen (indoors) so we had to put a net over the top when we're not in the room!

Nothing is particularly high, but I've seen him jump a lot higher whilst running around the room! There's just not any really high surfaces for him to jump onto to take good photos!

d0d1c84d.jpg

My bun gets onto the coffee table, the sofas, the massive foot stool (same height as sofas), and the beds. When he was younger he used to get stuck if he jumped up onto something as he was too scared to jump down again :lol: he's up and down like a yo yo now though! He also jumps over the sides of his pen (indoors) so we had to put a net over the top when we're not in the room!

Nothing is particularly high, but I've seen him jump a lot higher whilst running around the room! There's just not any really high surfaces for him to jump onto to take good photos!

d0d1c84d.jpg

:love::love::love: A very active boy then.

That really lovely Bicci gets up. Do you lift Ginger up ? or worried if she jumps down ?

She does it occasionally on her own, but she falls if she tries too many times.

She's smart, she's very careful and it's really sweet, if she jumps up and can't get down, Biscuit goes down first, then sits at the bottom, as if to say "it's okay, im here to catch you" almost.

I adore bunny behaviour.

She does it occasionally on her own, but she falls if she tries too many times.

She's smart, she's very careful and it's really sweet, if she jumps up and can't get down, Biscuit goes down first, then sits at the bottom, as if to say "it's okay, im here to catch you" almost.

I adore bunny behaviour.

That is so sweet. Sunshine is a protective bunny too.

Yeah definitely, it's hard to keep up with him!!

He looks massive in that photo, think it's because I'm sat on the floor. The sofa is his now! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Wish mine would get up on the sofa. They won't even come near it. I wonder if that is because it is leather and not comfy and slippery.

About 3-4ft from standing. They got over a 5ft wire fence by scrambling when they were very scared.

Pie is a known jumper :roll: She can do 4ft easy - and she's only a mini lop.
She has jumped down from my OH who's 6ft :shock: She also regularly jumps onto the bed and sofa too.
She jumps over this if left alone in the room for more than 10 minutes too!:
DSC_7639.jpg

Up or down? I've seen Scamp do about 3' up and about4-5' down.

Both. One of male bunnies, years ago jumped out of the top of the 3 storey hutch they had. I didn't secure it after I fed them. Lucky I heard the door flapping. His sister was not tempted.

Wow 5 foot is a long way down.

Pie is a known jumper :roll: She can do 4ft easy - and she's only a mini lop.
She has jumped down from my OH who's 6ft :shock: She also regularly jumps onto the bed and sofa too.
She jumps over this if left alone in the room for more than 10 minutes too!:
DSC_7639.jpg

Beautiful photo. Don't often see pics of Pie. :love::love::love:

And she jumps the railings. :shock:

Back