• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Return of the Bouncer...

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Following his recent poorly spell, I thought you might like to see him back to full Bounce-a-pacity. Footage was taken yesterday in the garden :wave:

Bouncer: "Excooooze mah hipsters (moult line), I iz doing mah bestest to shakes dem off" :D

BouncerApril2011001.jpg

Clicky to see vids:

He is lovely......and now i have that blinking Bouncer song in my head.....The wonderful thing about Bouncer........

:love:

I love your garden Fluffers. I'm very envious and think B&G would love a space like that to go out in.

Unfortunately, i have bucket loads of ragwort to contend with now :(

I love your garden Fluffers. I'm very envious and think B&G would love a space like that to go out in.

Unfortunately, i have bucket loads of ragwort to contend with now :(

Thank you :oops::)

We have 1/2 an acre at the cottage (a thatched listed mud hut that we are renovating to either to rent as a holiday cottage or sell) inc a large vet plot, fruit trees and a spinny :shock: and so only having a small garden where we actually live is ideal :lol: It's great for the buns but there are rather a lot of plants which aren't bun safe and so I have to follow them around - quite literally :roll::lol:

Re. the ragwort - get the roots out & put it in the black bin (not for composting). If you get it out before it flowers & seeds you'll be ok :wave:

Awww so cute! I love it when they bomb round the garden!

He really can shift (for a 3kg wabbit). Sadly I missed a maahooooosive binky, just as I switched the camera off :roll: He went straight up in the air - at least 3ft :shock: Was awesome!!

Lovely pic of Bouncer....I cant watch the vids at the moment as my PC is running stupidly slow - but hopefully later I will be able to watch them

He is so lovely :love::love:

I couldn't think what was calling me in from the summerhouse ... but now I know - Bouncer is on! :love::love::love:

Lovely to see you looking well Bouncer.:wave: I think the camera crew was struggling to keep up with you! :lol:

He is a gorgeous bunny :love: So pleased he is feeling better now. Just sorry he is a lone bun and we can't adopt him :cry::cry: But he honestly has a fab home! :D Can't you guys just adopt him and PawPaw instead? Or does that make you failed fosters? I hear that happens a lot! ;):love:

He is a gorgeous bunny :love: So pleased he is feeling better now. Just sorry he is a lone bun and we can't adopt him :cry::cry: But he honestly has a fab home! :D Can't you guys just adopt him and PawPaw instead? Or does that make you failed fosters? I hear that happens a lot! ;):love:

:lol:

It would yes but it would also mean we couldn't help any other buns as there is no more room at the inn :( Paw-paw will hopefully find a home with a husbun sometime soon though :love: It's just Sir Bounce who is destined to remain a solo bun :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose bunnies run off when I try to stroke them during outside time :lol::lol:

He's so gorgeous.

*heart swells*

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose bunnies run off when I try to stroke them during outside time :lol::lol:

He's so gorgeous.

*heart swells*

He does it when he's INSIDE too :roll::lol::lol:

Sir Bounce enjoys fuss but only HE decides when this is allowed :lol:

Great to see him back to his happy self :D Lovely videos, he looks so happy and has so much room :love: And your garden is lovely! Wish mine was like that! :)

Back