• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest Photo Competition! ***LAST DAY TODAY!***

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Starlight's Rabbit Rescue is doing an online "Cutest Photo Competition"!

This will be based on our facebook page, and the winners, based on how many "likes" each photo gets.

You can email your photo(s) to me at starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com where I will then upload it to our facebook page. Paypal is to the same email address.

We are asking £2 per photo entry fee.

There are three prizes, for the three highest rated photos.

At least two of these will be a personal portrait of a picture of your choice :love:

Closing date is 16th June, and all animal photos are welcome, they don't have to be just bunnies :)

Here is a link to our facebook page so you can see the current entries.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150162057597989.288770.130615972988

Show off your furbabies to the world without the un-necessary stress a "real" animal show entails!

Last edited:
Oscar: Please vote for me, I'm the cutest pet!!

Jessie: No, I am much more beautiful. Plus, Starlight's was my home. Everyone should vote for me, or at least enter their cutest pets to help raise more money to help more bunnies like me :wave:

Do we get a rosette? I always wanted a rosette! Jack
Yeah we'd rather look at a pretty bow than a picture of Jack Winston
Now thats not nice behave its not the winning its the taking part! Angel

Bumping up!

The portrait prize is done of a picture of your choice, so you could have one done of several bunnies!

Have sent you an e-mail with my entries :)
Could you let me know you have received them please.... sometimes my google doesn't reach it's destination :roll:

Have made payment via paypal

I've sorted the photos but need to get my butt off the lappy soon so will send them across tonight Kris. :wave:

Back