• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to do a 'bunny in a bowl/cup pic

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Need ideas, thought i would do a baby bunny in a bowl/cup pic with the little babby,

not sure how to do it tho!

Personally I always think they look uncomfortable and as though they're about to fall out on to their head or something. :shock: Photos in a little straw basket or similar would be much safer and just as cute. :D:D

Personally I always think they look uncomfortable and as though they're about to fall out on to their head or something. :shock: Photos in a little straw basket or similar would be much safer and just as cute. :D:D

:thumb: :love:

Or if you have any Easter eggs, many of them come with a cardboard basket inside. It should be big enough for the bunny to sit in comfortably but also easy enough for he/she to climb out of without getting hurt. :D

I did some on a plain white sheet draped over the sofa. No more than 10-15 minutes each. They were a bit more comfortable and Mischa, well, Mischa flopped :shock:

_IGP6428-vi.jpg

He's so laid back. Only he would flop in a slightly strange place with a camera pointed at him and the flash going off (into the ceiling I hasten to add, not straight at him).

Or if you have any Easter eggs, many of them come with a cardboard basket inside. It should be big enough for the bunny to sit in comfortably but also easy enough for he/she to climb out of without getting hurt. :D

I did this last year, only with a guinea pig. It works well :)
If your better with a camera you'll probably get much better pics than I did.

Heres my model Ebony, and she's pretty big so there should be enough room for a small rabbit to fit comfortably.

P240410_19060002-1.jpg

Heres my model Ebony, and she's pretty big so there should be enough room for a small rabbit to fit comfortably.

P240410_19060002-1.jpg

:lol: That's so cute! What an adorable piggy :love:

P240410_19060002-1.jpg

That is so cute. :love: And at least piggy has room to move a little rather than being wedged into a mug. :thumb:

Schuette's white blanket worked very well too. :love: (Alfie would have just jumped off the sofa though. :roll::lol::lol:)

aww some fab ideas! aha yh i think its 1 think wanting to do it and a completly different thing the rabbit wanting to do it lol depend wot mood the babies in and if it will stay awake haa x

Back