• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone interested in REAL easter Bunnies you can give back? - found a bunsitter!

I have 2 cheeky nethies that have done themselves out of a bunsitter because of their cuteness! :shock: Everyone they have stayed with in the past has either gone on to get their own bunnies, or got a 2nd bun for their lone bunny! :lol:

cosyspot-spring2011.jpg

Dolly
gone-dollythehelicopterlop.jpg

Marley
GEDC0238.jpg

I have a list of people as long as my arm, but not sure if i trust them! :roll:

Last edited:
aww they're so cute! I'd have them but wouldn't want to give them back!

Plus I see you're in Cleveland - I have no idea where that is. I thought it was a character in Family Guy :D so I doubt it's near me :-(

Mams said no because of my hammy being so poorly, I'll probs be in a state tomorrow as she'll probs be pts.

I can vouch though. I had these two and they made my mam agree to a second bunny! They are ADORABLE and have a tonne of character.

On the dog pop bin by the garage is a notice for a pet sitting lady.

:lol: Cheers nat, I think Marijke is going to come and see to them twice a day. She goes to the riding school. Ive just had someone say to me "My rabbit will love having someone to chase around!" :shock: I dont think sooo lol

I trusted her with the piggies, but not with the bunnies after that!

Mams said no because of my hammy being so poorly, I'll probs be in a state tomorrow as she'll probs be pts.

I can vouch though. I had these two and they made my mam agree to a second bunny! They are ADORABLE and have a tonne of character.

Thanks anyway Steph :) Vibes for hammy :( xxx

Last edited:
:lol: Cheers nat, I think Marijke is going to come and see to them twice a day. She goes to the riding school. Ive just had someone say to me "My rabbit will love having someone to chase around!" :shock: I dont think sooo lol

I trusted her with the piggies, but not with the bunnies after that!

Thanks anyway Steph :) Vibes for hammy :( xxx

If you're stuck give me a shout... I'll happily do them but got a bit on at the mo trying to get my two eating :(

If you're stuck give me a shout... I'll happily do them but got a bit on at the mo trying to get my two eating :(

Its ok, Kayleigh has reassured me they will be FINE. Im sure Marijke will look after them well, i just worry. She doesnt want paying, what can i get for her piggies that doesnt cost TOO much as i dont have a lot of money anyway. I cant just say, if you wont take money, take a few slices of my hay :lol: She'll think ive gone mad.

Back