• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What the bunnies did today....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion: slept! He decided that it was too warm to 'help' with the cleaning out, and wouldn't even move when I wanted to put fresh hay in....

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011007.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011009.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011010.jpg

Clover: He was more awake than Dan and helped with the cleaning out, and ended up wearing aubiose and hay....

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011014.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011012.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011013.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011015.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011016.jpg

Buttercup: another one who didn't want to shift out of his bed...

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011017.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011018.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011019.jpg

Lady Jane: She was fast asleep stretched out under her marquee in the conservatory, until she hear the camera switch on!

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011022.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011023.jpg

Bunniesandeddiepaintingapril2011024.jpg

awww totally opposite to my bunnies day, they are now warn out from zooming around nans garden :lol:

before mabel had her dental she used to laze around too, maybe she was hurting but never showed any signs to us, she not stopped on the goo ever since :lol:

mowgli used to like sleeping all day

love your buns :love::love::love:

I love your little marque/gazebo thing!! Is it a special rabbit one? I want one for my bun! Very cute buns you have :wave:

Your buns lazy:shock: :no: They told my bunnies they had been working none stop with lots of breakdown call outs and a major search and rescue mission

Chuckling at the sleeping/stretchy bunny poses. :lol: Clover's new poems arrived today, so I will be reading them in bed tonight. :D

Back