• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby vs Bunnies: Part II

I like the way she only seems to have use of her left leg while crawling! :lol:

I like the way she only seems to have use of her left leg while crawling! :lol:

Haha I hadn't noticed that! Her crawling is normally great unless the bunnies are around, she gets so over excited that she's all over the place!

I love how the bunnys are just so calm because they know they can outrun her!
Good to see her already loving them

What a delightful video. I just love the way the bunnies hover around your little girl. Then a bit later your daughter looks totally gobsmacked one of them has run off.

Arwen is stunning, so are Rum & Raisin.

I can't believe you have unprotected cables that are left alone :shock:

Love how she specifically follows them, so obviously :love:

That is rediculously cute! A new generation of bunny lovers :love:

I love about half way through when Raisin hops off the camera and whilst Arwen is watching him longingly Rum takes the oppurtunity to have a good sniff of her arm :lol:

That is rediculously cute! A new generation of bunny lovers :love:

I love about half way through when Raisin hops off the camera and whilst Arwen is watching him longingly Rum takes the oppurtunity to have a good sniff of her arm :lol:

That's my favourite bit as well.:lol:

sque shes become a proper carpet slug now:love:

I have to be really careful now amelia is at the grabbing stage, Doc doesnt help he loves going to between her legs causeing her to do that ear piercing squeal

Looks like she's trying to eat them :shock: Seems to be opening her mouth wide everytime she gets close :lol:

Helen xx

Back