• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Bales in Northamptonshire?

miss_t

New Kit

At the moment Sooty and Sweep are quite happily munching loose Meadow Hay from our local QD shop but the bags don't last very long especially as I am trying to get them to eat more hay. I've brought some Ings hay which was delivered today but I'd rather keep that as a "treat hay" to add a bit of variety to their hay diet.

I know there are quite a few members who live in the area and was just wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that I could get a bale of hay to be their main hay at a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance!

I live in Rugby but get some of my hay bales from Marrowell Farm at West Hadden don't know if that's too far out of your way though.

Thanks for the replies. I'm in Wellingborough but I don't mind going to Daventry if I need to so number would be fab thank you.

I will ring Bletsoe Brown tomorrow (googled the details) and will also get in touch with the place in Billing and see what they say.

Thanks again for the help. Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks for the replies. I'm in Wellingborough but I don't mind going to Daventry if I need to so number would be fab thank you.

I will ring Bletsoe Brown tomorrow (googled the details) and will also get in touch with the place in Billing and see what they say.

Thanks again for the help. Will let you know how I get on.

Sywell, that is where I got most of my hay from, until I moved a month ago. It's about £7 a bale I think, it is normally good quality, they have a small livery yard there too, takes a little bit of finding though (it's kind of hidden a little bit!!).

They sell megazorb there too, open 7 days a week now, kind of normal hours.

Good luck

Hannah :)

Back