• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits Little Quirks

I own a rabbit, I don't know what 'type' of rabbit she is. Only recently, her mate (sister) passed away. She is seven years old, and has a grey patch on her back and over one eye. Otherwise she is completely white, apart from grey ears.

She is very sweet, human friendly, though sometimes a bit timid and scared. She has this funny way of - as soon as she is let out of the hutch - diving for the space under the bush, which is extremely hard to get her out from.

I trust her enough to leave the hutch door open while I fill her water bottle up, and it's funny. She (used to) come to me as soon as I opened the door, she would stand by the feed bowl while I filled her bottle up, and she would still be there when I came back. Even if I took forever.

One more thing, she has a weird way of only eating when she thinks nobody is watching. I watched from the house once. As soon as I was out of sight, she began to eat. When I went and stood by her hutch again, she stopped.

What are your rabbit's quirks?

Back