• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean 24 Hours After Major Surgery (GRAPHIC)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He may look awful, but he obviously feels MUCH better without that useless painful eye. He has just had a snooze on my lap in the garden :love:

001-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

Awwww Mr Bean. He is still totally adorable. :love::love::love:

I remember after Nancy's 2nd op on her ear. The 2nd was to remove necrosis and the whole of that side of her head was shaved. I nearly passed out and had to sit down.

Got used to it very quickly. Had no choice as had to administer meds for the next 6 weeks and keep her ear clean.

Great to see him doing so well. :D

My vet said that Orlando would be fine with only one eye - sight is so much less important than smell and hearing to a bun, and unlike humans, they're not aware of appearances :wave:

Goodness, it looks quite shocking but I'm so glad he has got rid of his nasty painful eye. Bless little Beanlet. I love him :love:

Oh bless him. It looks nice and neat :) Not sure why its been removed, haven't managed to keep up with the long threads :oops: but I am sure he will be feeling so much better now. Frank hasn;t looked back since his eye removal. And Summer did really well with hers until the eye became damaged.

Seems that I have received a lovely comment about Mr Bean via email

' u reely r a crewl cow that rabbit wot got its i taken out aint going to servive'

Maybe the emailer would like to share more pearls of wisdom on here as I am sure we would all be very interested .................. :roll:

Mr Bean continues to do brilliantly :D

' u reely r a crewl cow that rabbit wot got its i taken out aint going to servive'

Maybe the emailer would like to share more pearls of wisdom on here as I am sure we would all be very interested .................. :roll:

What :shock: Because he would have survived so much better if you had left the eye in :roll:

I think that's going to heal beautifully! :) I hope he's feeling a lot better now! xx

:shock: What the?! What a numpty. My first rabbit, Miffy, had an eye removed too, how on earth is that cruel? Leaving him to suffer would be cruel! Do you know this person or is it a random weirdo? I'd like to remove their eyes! :censored:

I think that's going to heal beautifully! :) I hope he's feeling a lot better now! xx

:shock: What the?! What a numpty. My first rabbit, Miffy, had an eye removed too, how on earth is that cruel? Leaving him to suffer would be cruel! Do you know this person or is it a random weirdo? I'd like to remove their eyes! :censored:

Just a random who likes to email me their opinions :roll:

Back