• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sebastian and Mae's new house site thread U/D post 13

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
My dad suggested that we clear a space and move the rabbits, yes thats right, he offered me a space in the garden :shock: :lol:
In the space of 2 days he and my brother have moved the "Ark", pulled up weeds, moved a baby oak tree, pulled up slabs, leveled out the ground, relaid the slabs and sewn some timothy seeds. BUSY!

The area is 3 slabs wide (almost 6ft) and 5 long (10ft) with a gap in the middle (1 slab wide, 3 long) where we have put the grass seed.

So here are so pictures!

19th of April
002-6.jpg

my lovely brother :roll:
003-6.jpg

004-8.jpg

20th of April
007-8.jpg

This is where the grass is growing, its been covered with a polytunnel (and windscreen :? ) with slates to make sure not cats or birdies can get in :wave:
014-5.jpg

015-4.jpg

Last edited:
thanks :D I suggested to Carly that we have the next hopper meeting at mine so you will be able to see it all finished :thumb:

I just need to wait for the grass to grow :D Only problem is I dont know how long that will take :lol:

If I have some extra money, I may just have to buy them some new toys, and a Gnome, they need a gnome :lol:

Updated pictures

Here we go, the grass has grown, the bunny weeds have been planted and its almost ready!

037-7.jpg

Looking from the "hutch" onto the garden
038-7.jpg

bunny weeds (plantain, red clover, ummm :lol: )
039-9.jpg

the main section of grass, its about 15/20cm long now :shock:
040-7.jpg

and the grass pots which have been closely trimmed ;) :lol:
045-3.jpg

Back