• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies a couple of years on....

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Auntie Jill :wave:

This is a message from the Honeybunnies in Essex. Our stoopid mummeh lost her camera then her charger; she is very stoopid, not like us. But now she has found them and maked them work so you can see pichers of all us Honeybunnies.

We want to complain cos she makes us work too hard. We has to nom all the grass, look at us nomming - here is proof!!

Picture110.jpg

Mummeh took some of the grass away before we could eet it she said that was too much for us to eet at one time - she is mean.

Picture113-2.jpg

Mulberry is norteh she steals nommingses from her boyfriend. But he still likes her.

Picture049-1.jpg

Us Honeybunnies stick together

Picture116-1.jpg

Picture094-1.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture078-1.jpg

But we is tired out wiv all da nommings so can you pleese rescoo us from having to work so hard?

Picture073.jpg

Picture030-2.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture052-1.jpg

We fink you shouldn't rescoo us for a while though.

Sined

The Honeybunnies!

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Poor bunnies - they've been rehomed into a life of slavery. It's so cruel. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to all who've posted :wave:

*bumpity bump so Jill sees this!*

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, them bunny faces are just adorable!! :love:
(even though they're worn out from all the hard work they've had to endure)! :lol:

They are nearly as gorgeous as my honeybunnies up North here in Cheshire.... NEARLY. But mine work just as hard on the nommings. Teehee.

Thank you!

They didn't come as pairs/groups, but have all bonded themselves spontaneously and, Mulberry's boyfriend aside, ignore all my other rabbits! :?

Once a Honeybunny, always a Honeybunny! They all arrived at different times and (apart from Mulberry) are all boys yet have sought each other out with NO input from me at all!

thank you Nickie for posting these pics..just what I needed to cheer me up after an emotional day
Lovely to see them all..although you make them eat they look very happy..and of course they searched each other out..I told them to when each of them left here:D

Last edited:
Back