• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts order is on its way *dances*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
13:49 to 14:49 delivery slot :D

I love T.H.E.

Can't wait - just bought some more chew toys, as the old ones have been chewed to pieces!

</random comments>

I need to make an order when I'm not paying vet bills no more, I've actually ran out of fenugreek crunchies :shock:

:shock: :no: Thats just naughty Steph :lol:

I got some from Farmway with my last megazorb order :)

In my defence I'm sure my OH snuck them a few too many one day, because I had a good few left before he was here :lol:
Gonna order some week after next hopefully! They'll have to live without till then :shock: I'm a bad bunny mummy :(

Poor Louie never gets treats, has to make do with farm hay, dandelions and apple twigs, total cost a quid :oops:

I've only got a few crunchies left. None in the lionheads room though, they clearly are better at the 'we need treats, we hungry' look than the lops.

Lucky Buns! Bunsk and Belle havent had a new toy in a while :oops: and we ran out of crunchies!

I've only got a few crunchies left too so have been snapping them in half to eek them out, they do NOT look impressed but figured it was better than nothign at all for a few days until i put my order in tomorrow :lol:

Biscuit is, er, playing with toys :shock:

He's chewing and throwing around a willow carrot! :shock: :love:

I put in another order yesterday, but over the phone.

I have run out of crunchies too. :oops::oops:

This time I ordered more hay. And getting 2 bags of crunchies, 2 bags of herbs and 2 bags of the chinchilla rosehip mix. I just love spoiling my lot.

Ooooh, my order arrived today! I was so excited, mine have hardly any toys :oops::shock: Such a bad bunny mummy :? They'll have to somehow get through it until their mummy get Fenugreek crunchies. :? ;)

Biscuit is, er, playing with toys :shock:

He's chewing and throwing around a willow carrot! :shock: :love:

I got one of these willow carrots and gave it to my two on the 12th (late on). It was gone by the 14th. Like, completly destroyed, no signs of any bits of it!

What did you get? :) There are only very limited things that mine like, but I am sure they must get bored of the same things all the times X

Lucky, lucky buns. Is this a guilt order after leaving them??:lol::lol:

I love getting a box of stuff to open and explore with them. £220 last month on the buns means I like getting them a bit too much. :oops::oops::oops:

Lucky, lucky buns. Is this a guilt order after leaving them??:lol::lol:

I love getting a box of stuff to open and explore with them. £220 last month on the buns means I like getting them a bit too much. :oops::oops::oops:

2x Willow Carrots
2x Grass Carrots
2x Willow Dunbells
1x Nature Ball
1x Chew & Throw

:oops:

Biscuits actually played with them all now :shock:

I've kept one back of each of the 2x for another day when the others have 'expired' :lol:

I didnt get many pics, camera's playing silly ******* unfortunately.

Back