• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just left snowball with the vet :( u/d he's home :D

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
Just left him at the willows for his neuter :(
really embarrassed, i cried in front of the receptionist :?

got to wait til 2pm to ring them. Gonna go for breakfast to pass some time

Last edited:
I cried at all of mine :oops:

He will be fine, I just hate its just a long wait inbetween.....try to keep yourself busy with things to do.

xxx

Just left him at the willows for his neuter :(
really embarrassed, i cried in front of the receptionist :?

got to wait til 2pm to ring them. Gonna go for breakfast to pass some time

Oh don't worry I cried my little eyes out just for the Myxi jab.

:oops:

Her spey was the longest day of my life :oops:

He will fine though I know it x

i cried at all mine so don't be embarrassed.

lots of good luck vibes and he will soon be back with you. buddy acted like nothing had happened, it's much less intrusive with the males. :)

I cry at the vets too, so don't be embarrassed, i think they are used to it. I'm sure he'll be okay, keep busy and get everything ready for when the little man comes home later, he'll want to be nice and cosy and might need some herbs or his favourite treats to tempt him to eat again.

Aw sweetheart, he will be fine. You are sooo doing the best for him. The wait is the worst thing ever but he'll be home (and a little wobbly) soon enough. xxxx

It's the longest day when your babies are being neutered, but everything will be okay tonight when Snowball is home. :wave:

Thank you everyone :)

Am glad it's not just me that cries :oops:

Just under 2 hours before I am allowed to ring and check on him.

Have got him lots of favourite foods ready to try and entice him with when he gets back.
In a little while I am going to sort his cage out and get it ready for him to come home to :love:

Thank you everyone :)

Am glad it's not just me that cries :oops:

Just under 2 hours before I am allowed to ring and check on him.

Have got him lots of favourite foods ready to try and entice him with when he gets back.
In a little while I am going to sort his cage out and get it ready for him to come home to :love:

Aww I just want to give you a squeeze.

My MIL took me out for lunch and I couldn't eat a thing waiting for my princess to come out.

She is really nice though and didn't take the mickey out of me, unlike Ian's evil step father :evil:

When i took Biccy to be neutered, my OH came with me.

She kept saying "you're breaking mummys heart".

She was in bits.

He's still Biccy now :D

Aww I just want to give you a squeeze.

My MIL took me out for lunch and I couldn't eat a thing waiting for my princess to come out.

She is really nice though and didn't take the mickey out of me, unlike Ian's evil step father :evil:

Aw bless you. poor thing.
:cry: why would anyone take the mickey, that's mean :(

my friends don't understand really - they were asking why i was bothering to get him done. i tried to explain, then gave up and said it was because i didn't want him getting testicular cancer (which is another reason anyway, so technically not a lie)

When i took Biccy to be neutered, my OH came with me.

She kept saying "you're breaking mummys heart".

She was in bits.

He's still Biccy now :D

aw bless her.
women, we are always doing the dramatic eh ;) hehe.

i was trying to pretend i wasn't crying, but the receptionist said it's ok to cry, don't worry we'll take good care of him. and that set me off even worse.
when i felt i had embarrassed myself enough i went and stood outside and cried instead lol. i'm so silly!!!

Aw bless you. poor thing.
:cry: why would anyone take the mickey, that's mean :(

my friends don't understand really - they were asking why i was bothering to get him done. i tried to explain, then gave up and said it was because i didn't want him getting testicular cancer (which is another reason anyway, so technically not a lie)

My step FIL is up his own backside, he told me that it was dangerous for me to keep rabbits in the house because I am trying for a baby, and they carry disease :roll:

He has a cat, but that's fine :roll:

he is just not a very nice man to be honest, I reckon she only married him for the dollar :lol:

I got both of mine from Rescues so didn't have to endure this pain and hardship! I imagine it would be very embarrassing if I started trying in the vet :lol:

Back