• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

all my zoo pictures :) (lots of elephants)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
these are the only decent pictures left after i removed all the ones with peoples heads blocking my shots :(

IMG_4135-1.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

if i play dead, maybe they will go away
IMG_4106.jpg

oops, i moved
IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

my favourite duck in the whole world, i wanted to steal him :D

mmm, he has food. he's a baby. maybe i can steal it
IMG_4046.jpg

open wiiiide
IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

he even tried to sit on my sons knee lol. gawd i loved that duck lol

we really did, we had the best time :)

i kept it a secret and managed to get everyone on the bus to keep quiet too (met some lovely lovely people on the bus. there was an elderly gentleman called george who goes to the zoo every tuesday. he gets a season pass for £60 and then goes every week. has done for the last 4 years. so he has seen a lot of the animals there as bumps, then babies, then grown ups! he was amazing with lucas. and as we were pulling into winsford, he gave me £2 to buy lucas an easter egg :love:)

when we walked in, i pointed over to the elephants and told him to look. his little face lit up and it made my heart melt :love: he love love loved it. especially the elephants. (we went and saw the elephants 3 times because he loves them so much)

chul, if you think he looks happy there, look here

IMG_4087.jpg

Aww wow, what great photos! Love the elephants having a shower :lol: And the duck...he is SO cool. You should have put him up your jacket. :lol:

Aww wow, what great photos! Love the elephants having a shower :lol: And the duck...he is SO cool. You should have put him up your jacket. :lol:

the first picture is my fav, with the mummy elephant sat down in the water and the baby stood beside her :)
ha, i was tempted ;)
do you know what's really sad? i have 3 videos of the duck :oops: he was adorable. he hung around for ages. and trying to climb onto lucas' lap was the cherry on the cake. wish i'd got a picture of that part haha.

We're going to Hammerton :D Normally I go to Wipsnade, Ive never been to Hammerton so it will be good fun :)

Awwh Lucas is SO cute :D

i hope you have a lot of fun, i expect lotsa piccys :D

thank you :)

I love Chester Zoo, your pics make me want to go again even thought i was there 3 weeks ago. Did you go the butterfly house, love it in there and can spend ages just watching them.

I love Chester Zoo, your pics make me want to go again even thought i was there 3 weeks ago. Did you go the butterfly house, love it in there and can spend ages just watching them.

oops sorry, only saw all these comments

yes, we went into the butterfly house. it was packed though, so many people due to the weather. i couldn't really see any butterflys :(

i did watch one hatching from a chrysalis (sp?) though. could have stayed and watched it get out, but my son wanted to go back to the elephants again :roll::love: lol

Back