• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When should baby stopped feeding from mum?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I've noticed the baby is trying to feed more and more off of mum, yet Matilda is reluctant to let it feed!, the baby does nibble hay and veg, but ive not seen it it properly yet, so im gussing Matilda is still feeding at night?

Mum will know exactly when to stop baby feeding, don't worry too much. You really only need to worry is baby is looking poorly or skinny, if she's beginning to nibble on proper food and veg she'll be fine :wave:

I always prefer to let baby grow up with veg being around, they soon adapt to it much quicker than when they are older :)

Mum will know exactly when to stop baby feeding, don't worry too much. You really only need to worry is baby is looking poorly or skinny, if she's beginning to nibble on proper food and veg she'll be fine :wave:

I always prefer to let baby grow up with veg being around, they soon adapt to it much quicker than when they are older :)

yhh its around the veg, it steals it from mums mouth ha tils get soo annoyed with it ha!

Back