• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What books do your bunnies read?

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I put the outside light on for The Boys and Her Ladyship when it starts to get dark so that they can continue reading their books if they want to.

Dandelion likes thrillers.

Clover has a collection of Twinkle annuals.

Buttercup likes Agatha Christie.

Blackberry used to read and re-read my Peanuts collection.

Lady Jane prefers glossy magazines.

What books or magazines do your bunnies read?

Sophie actually reads thomsons local directory:lol:... last page she was on made me smile.. she had turned half the pages over and was ripping up the "pest control" page..
Others cant be bothered

Lola loves her mr. men books, little miss naughty sends her off to sleep:love:
141.jpg

13888.jpg

the others refuse to sit and listen:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: love this!

Ralph - National Enquirer - he likes to shock himself with the stories of what people are up to.

Ruby - The classics - Jane Austen, she likes to pretend she is Elizabeth Bennett in Pride & Prejudice

Buzz - likes picture books because reading takes too much effort. Preferably pop-up so he can lick the paper.

Penelope - Desperate Dan and Beano - anything where people are falling over, hurting themselves or doing slapstick things to other people.

Rosie - medical books and health-scare stories in the Daily Mail. She likes to fuel her anxiety and stamp a lot.

Billy - Crime novels - he likes to be outraged.

Pepper is getting on a bit now, so he has a pair of reading specs. He really enjoys Dostoyevsky.
Salt listens to Pepper read.
Pippin is into reading gardening books, and Daisy-Boo loves romantic comedy.
Sonny just rips his up.

Pickles likes Famous 5, except the parts where Timmy chases rabbits!

Last edited:
esme like to look at 'house beautiful' so that she can pick up more tips on how she doesn't want the abode to look (i give up cleaning her hovel:roll:).

eric is scared of books. they make a rustling noise.:?

Twinkle and Star like reading the local news in the newspapers.

Fay used to like reading my university textbooks.

Muesli likes my cookery books.

Kenco likes Penguin classics

Starbuck likes anything with a lot of pictures. :)

esme like to look at 'house beautiful' so that she can pick up more tips on how she doesn't want the abode to look (i give up cleaning her hovel:roll:).

eric is scared of books. they make a rustling noise.:?

Isn't Eric scared of everything? :lol: Don't let him near any horror stories :shock:

Back