• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

furminator

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i have to say i was abit unsure about these, but locksley neede a good brushing as soo much fur and moulting, i ordered one for cats it came today and what wonders it does, it doesn;t damage teh fur or coat like i was worried about, id recommened them to others, soo much easier then normal brushing and getting out moulting hair :D

I have one too, I love it!:love:
Id heard of them but didnt know if they were any good, but sooty was moulting like mad once when he went in for a dental but when I got him home he was lovely and neat, I asked the vet what he'd done and he said they'd used a furminator on him and that they were brilliant so I bought one and now I don't know what I'd do without it! (it's good for getting fur out of the carpet too!;))

It's absolutely amazing, isn't it? I've had one for over 2 years now, a large dog one, but it works just as well on the bunnies.

I don't like it for bunnies. :oops: Alfie and Bubbles hated me using it on them and it really seemed to drag on their fur - it's great on the cat though. :lol:

i don't have one for the bunnies but got one for the dogs.

jazz has the thick double akita coat and i struggled with a normal brush, but the furminator is great! :)

My black leggings permanently look like they have a rabbit attached to each leg Louie is moulting so much :roll:

I saw them in Wyevales but were quite pricey from what I remember.

we have one!! does the dogs, cats and rabbits!! tho make sure you buy from amazon and not pet places!! think we got outs for 9:99 and there 30+ in shops!!

Back